I decided to test out the Epic's new in camera speed ramp feature as we were driving into Chamonix in the French Alps. Turned out pretty cool!
- Chamonix Timelapse
- River Seine Timelapse
- Tenba Air Case for the New 27" iMac.
- Thunderbolt M-Logic RED Rocket/Offload Setup
- Seattle Sunset "chem-trail"
- F-35 shot with RED EPIC
- Moment of zen
- De-saturated Turbines
- SciFi Turbine
- RED Quad Battery Module quick release demo
- Christmas Advice from Prison Bucket
- Jim & Rocky's Barback Pro-Am Episode 10
- Jim & Rocky's Barback Pro-Am Episode 5
- EPIC HELI Stabilization
- 4K Fest Barco Promo
- Heli Takeoff
PHOTOS FROM EUROPEAN ROAD TRIP
We recently drove all over France and Switzerland in an RV shooting with RED Epics. We started in Versailles then headed west to Chamonix and Gruyeres and then down to the South of France, Aix-En-Provence, Montpellier, Pezenas and finally back north to Paris for 3 days. We had an amazing time!
WHAT WE DO ALL DAY LONGVIEW ALL -
- 04 April 2013 by Justin O'Neill, in Tips
How to Install ProRes Without Buying Final Cut ProI have no interest in using FCP-X any time soon and I’ve always wondered i...READ MORE +
- 29 March 2013 by Justin O'Neill, in Tips
At Microsoft with Ted Schilowitz and Gavin GearLeader of the Rebellion, Ted Schilowitz, came to Microsoft today to talk about w...READ MORE +
- 26 March 2013 by Justin O'Neill, in Tips
Speedgrade Makes RED RAW Footage POPWe finally purchased Speedgrade and I have been playing around with it quite a b...READ MORE +