OUR RECENT ADVENTURES
Whether it's hanging out of helicopters, exploring the depths of the ocean or dangling our RED Dragons from octocopters, we aren't satisfied unless our cameras are inches from destruction!
Ivan RED Collective 4K
The guys at RED Digital Cinema put together shorts for some of the RED users. It was pretty shocking when the called and asked me.. Pretty cool...
A lot of the footage was captured by me while I was out making portraits of cowboys. A lot of the footage was also captured by the guys at RED. I think they did I nice job merging the two.
- Ivan RED Collective 4K
- Microsoft's Envision 2014 Video
- GH4 on the Letus Helix gimbal
- gStabi iPad Control
- gStabi H10 w/RED Epic
- gStabi H10 w/Default Settings
- Changing ND Wirelessly w/RED's Motion Mount and the REDMOTE.
- RED Motion Mount Takes on the Still Camera Flash
- Chamonix Timelapse
- River Seine Timelapse
- Tenba Air Case for the New 27" iMac.
- Thunderbolt M-Logic RED Rocket/Offload Setup
- Seattle Sunset "chem-trail"
- F-35 shot with RED EPIC
- Lost at Sea
- De-saturated Turbines
- SciFi Turbine
- RED Quad Battery Module quick release demo
- Christmas Advice from Prison Bucket
- Jim & Rocky's Barback Pro-Am Episode 10
- Jim & Rocky's Barback Pro-Am Episode 5
- EPIC HELI Stabilization
ROGUE RIVER - FEATURE FILM SHOT ON RED
Rogue River will explore conspiracy culture, UFO’s, extra-sensory perception, and satirize the culture of cults, both the mass-media approved versions and their more frightening underground counterparts.
From the director:
A small town punk girl gets sucked into a labyrinthian world of conspiracy, cults, occult magic, and seemingly paranormal forces, in this mysterious and darkly humorous satire, a motion picture serial, the first installment of which we are presently commencing principle photography. To be shot on one of the finest digital cameras in the world, the 5k resolution RED Epic, the film nontheless has it's roots in two distinct traditions of low budget used-car independant cinema: shock horror and cult pictures of the 70's such as John Waters' Pink Flamingos, Alex Cox's Repo Man or J. Michael Muro's Street Trash, mixed with the strange bedfellow of high-minded, but low budget, auteur art cinema and it's forefather the French New Wave; films such as Jean-Luc Godard's Vivre Sa Vie, Ingmar Bergman's Hour of the Wolf or Roman Polanski's Repulsion.
WHAT WE DO ALL DAY LONGVIEW ALL -
- 04 April 2013 by Justin O'Neill, in Tips
How to Install ProRes Without Buying Final Cut ProI have no interest in using FCP-X any time soon and I’ve always wondered i...READ MORE +
- 29 March 2013 by Justin O'Neill, in Tips
At Microsoft with Ted Schilowitz and Gavin GearLeader of the Rebellion, Ted Schilowitz, came to Microsoft today to talk about w...READ MORE +
- 26 March 2013 by Justin O'Neill, in Tips
Speedgrade Makes RED RAW Footage POPWe finally purchased Speedgrade and I have been playing around with it quite a b...READ MORE +